HCTC/HRSS Foster Care Program Coordinator Full Time
Job LocationsUS-AZ-Casa Grande
- Job ID
- Foster Care
- Regular Part-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
The Program Coordinator provides oversight and support to HRSS/HCTC providers and the clients who are placed in their homes.
- Assists with department’s recruiting efforts for HRSS and HCTC providers.
- Assists in the assessment and evaluation of potential HRSS and HCTC foster care homes for home studies, pre-placement visits, licensing standards and suitable placement matches between children and care providers.
- Assists with presentation of initial and ongoing training of HRSS and HCTC providers.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings, and weekly supervision with Director of Foster Care.
- Works a flexible schedule to meet program needs; follows agency attendance policies; participates in on-call rotation.
- Ensures the integrity of the behavioral model, as outlined in the most recent ICHD program description, is maintained by HCTC providers.
- In coordination with HCTC providers, coordinates implementation of individual behavior plans, safety crisis plans and Individual Treatment Plans (ITP’s) for clients in placement.
- Works with HCTC providers to implement proactive treatment interventions, including behavioral contingencies; tracks outcome measures.
- Ensures continuity of client’s treatment program by monitoring completion of functional assessment, development of individual goals, completion of progress reports and other required documentation
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with HCTC providers, professional workers, clients’ family members, and any other stakeholders necessary.
- Conducts regular phone contacts, weekly visits to the homes, and crisis services for HCTC providers; confers monthly with individual caseworkers and clients’ families.
- Provides 24/7 crisis and support service to assigned HCTC homes (may include transporting clients.)
- Provides emergency back-up to all HCTC homes as determined by on call schedule (may include transporting clients.)
- Ensures that foster care homes are maintained in accordance with licensing standards.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with co-workers, foster care providers, professional workers, children’s’ family members and other stakeholders necessary.
- Monitors communication between foster care providers and families, officials and professional workers; confers monthly with individual caseworkers and children’s’ families.
- Cooperates with other staff to provide social events for children and families throughout the year.
- Provides support services for foster care homes to include, but not limited to, weekly phone contacts, and monthly visits to the homes.
- Education/Experience –
- Master’s degree in a field related to Behavioral Health preferred and one year full-time Behavioral Health work experience required..
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Behavioral Health and three years’ full-time Behavioral Health work experience required.
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report, Registration and Insurance coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR and Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification (Employer provides).
- Physical examination report, including current negative TB test result, within the prior 12 months (Employer provides)