- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
Provides housekeeping responsibilities for Community Partners Inc.
- Cleans and keeps in an orderly condition health care facility, residence hall, school, office building, or similar building.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Cleans and Restocks restrooms
- Cleans glass inside reachable areas.
- Cleans furniture.
- Makes beds ( when applicable)
- Notifies supervisor concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Spot cleans Carpets either by hand or using Machine
- May buff and polish floors.
- Wall washing
- Use of step-ladder for over the shoulder areas.
- Cleans lounges, kitchenettes
- Completes basic cleaning duties as assigned
Limited Food Services:
- Prepares and serves meals according to posted menu. Follows portion controls as indicated on menu.
- Collects special diet and meal request forms from nursing and fax to kitchen.
- Cleans and maintains galley in accordance to Pima County Health Department guidelines.
- Education or Equivalent Experience: High school diploma or equivalent
- Supervisor/Managerial Experience: None
- Function Specific Experience: No previous experience required. Must be able to read and write and understand simple English..
- Certification Requirements: None
Level 1 finger print clearance required